Thursday, July 23, 2009

I knew that...

I knew that... I knew that I will miss everything here in Bristol... I knew that I will cry... Even now the thought of going to bed scares me out... This will be the last night I am sleeping on the bed in a room at 26 Mackie Road... Tomorrow I won't have the time to sleep as I will be leaving Bristol at 4am...

Just now, I went for a dinner with my friends and housemate... The feeling is already indescribable... I enjoyed the night but then the feeling is in such a dilemma... Echo passed me a present with a gift and asked me to promise her that I will only read when I am in the place and I promised her....

The comments left regarding my Facebook status made me teared... I wanted to go home so badly but I miss everyone and everything in Bristol here... The friends who came with me from Malaysia, the friends I met here, the housemates, the places I used to hang out, the university, the weather, the everything.... Time indeed flies and in less than 48 hours, I'll be stepping on a land where my roots are... A place I called home...

Take care and see ya... Muacksss....

Shi Hui~~

2 comments:

chiau wei said...

welcome back home ah chua..!! c u soon!!

chareli said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww

don't cry lah. or if you do, go ahead and cry buckets lah. remember the good times! all is not lost! let them etch a beautiful picture in your mind and stay there for eternity. =P