Sunday, July 5, 2009

Nightmare... @.@

Pardon me for not updating my blog for such a long time... I seem to be losing the blogging bug... I still remember that I can blog everyday and even blog a few times in a day... But not now... Holidays make me lazy... I am so glued to Youtube everyday... From the moment that I woke up till the minute I went to bed...

With refer to the title of this post, yes... I had nightmare again last night... Or maybe this morning... I am not sure either... The dream was so scary... It was a murder scene... I can see very clearly the victims of the murder... And they are my aunt's family... Four of them died and left a cousin which is only 8 years old... So poor thing... I think I was crying in the dream... It was so brutal...

It started at a housing estate where many people gathered in front of a particular house... And I was in the car driven by my mum... We passed by the crowd and I shouted to my mum, "That is XXX..." He was sprawling on the floor and underneath him, there was my cousin... What a scene...

After a while, I was talking to the 8 year old cousin asking her some stuff and she replied me as though she knew nothing about her losing every member of her family...

I mentioned this in Plurk and Chareli told me to let it out to ward off the bad dream... So here I am blogging about this... I don't think I will dare to tell this dream to anyone in my family... I hope I can have a good sleep tonight... No more dreaming about all these...

Take care and miss ya... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: