Monday, April 20, 2009

Bla bla bla...

I am addicted to bla bla bla... I don't know why... But my bla bla bla this time refers to "I hate routines"... Yes... I HATE ROUTINES!!! ROUTINES SUCKS... Bluek...

This is the third week of Easter break which means next week I will be going back to uni... Ooh... It won't be that bad I guess because it is the last week of class and it will be revision week... Blah... Final exam is getting nearer and nearer... For the past one week plus, I have been doing the same thing everyday... I am going bonkers soon... Life is so boring... Woke up, breakfast, revision, youtube, facebook, MSN, lunch, shower, revision, facebook, MSN, youtube, dinner, shower, revision, youtube, facebook, MSN and sleep... The cycle repeats everyday... Not forgetting I do plurk... Hahaha...

That day, I was chatting with my housemates...

Me : Echo, I want to to go city centre...

Echo : Why???

Me : I just want to go to city centre... (with the very sad face as though I was being put under house arrest for so long plus the tone which sound like I am going to cry) T.T

Echo : Okok... I'll go with you when I am free since you sounded so sad...

Me : Hahahaha...

But now, I don't feel like going out anymore although I feel so bored at home... I seriously need to get my revision done... Youtube, facebook and MSN out of my sight, please... Arghhhh... Anyway, for those who are having finals, all the best... For those who are still revising like me, let's strive for the best...

Take care and miss ya... Muackssss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: