Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy 100th Post...

Hello folks... For your information, this is the 100th post here... Hahaha... Six months plus and I have the record of 100 posts... Well, I have the thought of venting out my frustration in this post... Seems like it will be a waste, right??? But I don't care...

Arghh... I got so fed up with my revision and out of sudden, I just feel so tired and could not concentrate any further... This is driving me nuts... I need some motivation... I need some encouragement... I need someone to talk to...

I guess I have been sleeping too much and as a result, I feel sleepy again now... Or is it because I have given myself too much pressure??? Although it is said to be doing revision, I have been slacking so much all the time... Is it this??? Is it that??? I have been trying to figure out the reasons... I am not full of confidence at all this time... I am worried about this... I am worried about that...

I have been trying to cheer myself up as well... Bought myself 5 books from Amazon and an Ipod Shuffle with words of encouragement attached to it... I want to motivate myself... I want to make myself happy... I am trying to carve a smile on my face and at the same time telling myself that "I CAN GO THROUGH THIS!!!" Yes...

Shi Hui, you can go through this!!!

Again, it is a post with mixed feelings... It was not the feeling when I clicked on "New Post"... Is it the feeling that I have been suppressing all these while??? Sometimes, I seriously do hate myself... Please wake me up, anyone???

Take care and miss ya lots... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: