Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sigh...

End of spring term... The start of 3 weeks Easter Break... I am going to Manchester this coming Tuesday... Woohoo... The supposed-to-be-excited feeling is dampened by the virus who got hold on me at the wrong time... Very very wrong time... Anyway, I am looking forward to meet Adrian in Manchester... Miss him so much... Haha...

I am now down with influenza... Runny nose, sore throat and backache... The weather for the past two weeks had been so bad and unpredictable... We do get windy + sunny + rainy in one particular day... How not to fall sick if your immune system is not strong enough??? My backache is so bad that I don't even feel comfortable lying on the bed... It is so terrible that I can't even stretch much... This is so so so torturing... My nose is blocked to the extent that I can't sleep well at night... Not forgetting the sore throat that made me super annoyed now... Drank so much water, tried all sorts of stuff, it's still there...

Spare me from this... I am in serious need to start on my revision... Must get myself recover before the Manchester trip in order for me to fully enjoy myself and get myself fully geared for revision... I can't afford to fall sick for so many days...

Take care and miss ya... Drink more water no matter where you are... UK or Malaysia or any part of the world... Muackssss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: