Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Brandon Hill... :D


Hahahahaha... I seriously can't bear to see my Blur Life so dead... So here I am to give it some entry... Let's start with Brandon Hill trip on 31st May 2o09... The day started when I had the weirdest taste bak zhang given to me by Echo... The shape itself is weird... Anyway, it's a Hongkong style bak zhang...


It looks like a Malay type of kuih...
The ingredients include green bean, lian zi, mushroom, pork, shrimp and red bean which are all tastesless... And of course the glutinous rice...
After the brunch, I head to the city centre to do some shopping... Hahaha... Bought myself a few clothes, facial products and of course hunting for souvenirs... I didn't forget you guys... About 3pm, Echo called me and told me that she is coming to find me... We walked, walked, walked and walked to a few parks which is quite nice... But I was complaining all the way because the weather is so hot and my legs are tired after the shopping... Hahaha... Show you guys some pictures of Brandon Hill which was the park that we decided to lie there and read a book... I realy really love the place...

After spending some time camwhoring and resting, we went to Obento for sushi... Met Pay Chee, Chloe and Soo Ching there as well... No pictures taken as we were busy talking... Had a great day... Called Mummy after I reach home after that because they are going to Bali the next morning...

Stay tuned for next update... Take care and miss ya... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: