Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back in action... XD

Hahaha... My sincerest apology for not updating my blog again... Well, I am busy going out and watching drama... I am lazy to update blog because I am on Plurk and Twitter... Hahaha... Follow me follow me... It's at your right hand side... Below the chat box if I am not mistaken... For your information, I am done with the shipping box... I need to start with my luggage soon... Hehe... Wish me luck... But then MAS changed their hand-carry allowance... Meaning I have less 2 or 3 kgs can be carried on hand... Sad... :(

Enough about packing... So boring... Recently, I have been going out a lot... To visit Bristol of course... Suspension Bridge, Brandon Hill, Cabot Circus and many many places... Obviously eating places... Take for example yesterday... We had dim sum for lunch, ramen for dinner, raw oyster for supper... Had cider and vodka before supper... Hahahaha... Walked for like don't know how many kilometres... One single stretch can pass by 3-4 times... Ended up reaching home around 12am with tired legs... It was fun overall...

If I am not going out, I will be at home wasting time doing nothing... Facebook, MSN and Youtube... Hmmm... Youtbe and Facebook are more of a killer for me... I am so addicted to Restaurant City now... Arghhhh... Currently watching Pi Li MIT, a Taiwanese drama starring Xiao Gui, Aaron Yan from Fahrenheit and Fan Wei Qi... Quite nice... Not the typical Taiwanese love drama...

Hmmm... Family is back from Bali and cousin is getting married next week... Two events misseed... Sigh...

Take care and miss ya... Muacksss...

P/S : I am lazy to upload pictures... Pictures are available in Facebook...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: