Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Story of 26 Mackie Road...

Well, it's a story about my lovely housemates which sometimes annoy me so much... Imagine Shi Hui is pissed to the extent she doesn't want to talk... Imagine Shi Hui shouting at others... Imagine Shi Hui starts being calculative by not doing extra housework... It all happened in Bristol...

Let's start with me not wanting to talk and not wanting to do extra housework... As you all know, I have a housemate who always turn the kitchen into the post war site after he cooks... He still does that and I am numb over it now... I just make sure that I have a place to cook and that's it... He counts how many time we actually do housework based on the rota... Fine with it... Since he wants to be calculative, let him be... I won't be nice to do housework for him anymore... I used to be so kind that I washed all the containers that he left near the sink when I cleaned the kitchen... But not now anymore... He simply just pissed me so much...

One more thing, I can't believe someone can sleep with all those unwashed dishes plus bones... Yes he did... He put all those unwashed plates in his room, underneath his bed and there are some leftovers bones on the plates... Yucks... It is so disgusting... How did he actually fall asleep??? His room stinks to the extent I need to hold my breath while walking pass... He eats, smokes and put everything in his room and he never opens the window regardless of the weather... I am quite worried he might suffocate in his room one day while sleeping... Hahaha...

Moving on next is how Shi Hui shouts at my housemate... She pissed me off till I shouted, "Don't touch me and don't talk to me.." She keeps using exam as an excuse to make me do so much stuff for her... She cooked for me while I was having my exams... When my exam is done, I cooked for her... I am fine with it... But when I forgot to chop the garlic for her to dip the food, she made some annoying noise... When I always give her fork and spoon, she ended up using only the spoon... And when I gave her spoon only, she demanded for fork... She seems to do it on purpose... I got really really mad when she refused to take it herself with the excuse that she just sat down and that was when I really shouted at her... Oh my God... I just sat down too... Not forgetting that she can come into my room and use my MSN to scold our friends... It is so rude... I really hate her touching my MSN... I don't like her coming into my room and throw my soft toys everywhere... Arghhhh...

Housemate oh housemate... No wonder they always say staying under one roof is the most difficult thing... You might be able to get along well but staying together for quite some time will cause conflict... :(:(:(

Shi Hui~~

5 comments:

chiau wei said...

u r going to get out of the misery soon..hang on..

ShiHui said...

hahahaha...
i am trying to hang on till the day i am back...
i don't wish things to turn out ugly...
that is so bad... :(

Kaixin said...

I always think that some of the nicest people in the world are people who could tolerate living with horrible people. =)

chareli said...

OMG. I FEEL WHAT YOU FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I TOO SHOUTED AT PEOPLE.
I TOO BECAME A LITTLE CALCULATIVE WITH HOUSEWORK.

i mean we don't mean to but when we are taken for granted so many times, IT FREAKING PISSES ME OFFFFFFFFF!

HAHAHAHAHA. haih. here's a hug for you to endure all that. *hug*

seriously man, HOW CAN THAT HOUSEMATE LIVE IN SUCH A DUMP? luckily the worse guy in my house is also not THAT bad although his room stinks and i'm quite sarcastic when i'm pissed with him.

wah, but your situation sounds tons worse than mine. at least for mine, they bucked up and helped me lah. especially after i put up notes and there was another fella who helped me nag at the dirty ones. haih. what's wrong lah with this people?
they think we're free ah sams ah. geez. walao how come your housemate so perasan? kacau your msn list. i will scream my head off at the person loh. insert lots of vulgarities into it too.

wow, you still can worry for that guy whether he will suffocate. heck care lah. his room. haha. fly masuk mulut pun tak tahu.

chill woman! you'll be out soon.
go relieve stress by having fun.

hahaha they always say try not to make friends your housemates but usually housemates (good ones) can become friends. hahahaha. ahhh housemate blues.

ShiHui said...

kaixin : i don't think i am one of the nicest people in the world because i get so damn pissed off...

chareli : whoa woman... such a long comment... i agree with you that sometimes they do treat us like ah sams because we have been doing that all the time...

hahaha... heck care la... he suffocates in his rooom also none of my business...

but then i will say that my girl housemate is quite ok except for some small little things that i can't tolerate... for example, nagging, not taking shower and messing with my stuff... afterall, she makes good companion sometimes... at least she helps out with houseworks...

i still can take it... just close one eye and one ear... hahaha... she nags pretend didn't hear... angry then don't talk... hahahaha...