Friday, March 27, 2009

Outdated...

Last night when I made a call to mummy back at home, it was then I realised how outdated I am... My aunt (mummy's cousin) gave birth to a baby girl during Chinese New Year... Hahaha... I just knew it yesterday... The conversation was like this...

Mummy : Xiao Ling Jie Jie, Xiao Fen Jie Jie and Xiao Jin will be going to Taiwan in May...

Me : Is Xiao Ling Jie Jie allowed to board the plane?

Mummy : Why not???

Me : She is pregnant...

Mummy : She gave birth to a baby girl during Chinese New Year...

Me : ..............

Gosh... I am just like "katak bawah tempurung"... The same case happened when I called granny last night...

Granny : That day Ah Hao brought his wife for a check up because of high blood pressure...

Me : Why the sudden high blood pressure???

Granny : Because she is pregnant...

Me : Which Ah Hao??? (

Granny : Your grandaunt's son lah (mummy's cousin as well)...

Me : WHAT???!!!! =.= (It's out of my expectation anyway, hehe... I didn't mean anything else)

Oh my god... I knew nothing about this as well... I am only away for 6 months till now and sooooooooo many things happened back in Malaysia... I am now so excited to go back Malaysia because I will be expecting three newborn babies... Yup... There will be 3 BABIES... Hooray... My cousin who will be getting married during summer had his wedding photo done as well... Hahaha... Congrats congrats... Both father and mother side family is expanding and expanding... I am really really happy... :D:D:D

This weekend, my family will be going for this Qingming at Bukit Bakri... My sis, Shi Han emailed me and told me about this... She told me that she will help me explain to my grandpa and grandma on why I can't be able to make it this year... Owhhh... So sweet of her... And and and my family will be going to Bali in June without me... How sad... I have never been to Bali before... :( Never mind then... I am sure papa will bring me there again... Hehe...

Take care and miss ya people... I seem to be typing quite a lot today... Have so much to talk about suddenly... Hehe... Muackssss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: