Saturday, May 30, 2009

I WANT TO CRY!!!

I want to cry now!!! I am starting to pack some stuff to be shipped back... So I started to take out those clothes that are no longer needed to be put into the box... To my surprise, after taking out those clothes which are already quite many, I realised I still have many many clothes in my wardrobe... How??? This is not inclusive of those folded in the wardrobe... Tell me how... I am going to faint soon... 40kgs of shipping + 3okgs of baggage allowance will never be enough for me... :(

Shi Hui~~

5 comments:

chareli said...

oh yeah, i know the feeling but i never got to the verge of crying. just kept cursing and cursing. you know me lah. haha!

awwww HANG IN THERE. it will be fine! at least you started EARLY!

how about giving away some clothes? or maybe someone can help you carry some? wow how did you accumulate so much shit in 1 year! @_@

*wonders about her own shit...*

ShiHui said...

this is the result for shopping too much...
you ended up having all the new clothes that can't be given away...
sigh...
if i really can't bring back all, i'll have to keep it with my housemate and bring it back when i come back in november...
you'll start to worry about your own shit when you are moving back... :P

chiau wei said...

how about adding another 20kg shipping..possible?

ShiHui said...

it is possible...
but then shipping means i have to wait for quite some time...
i guess 40kgs shipping is enough for me...
worse come to worse...
i still have 30kgs baggage allowance... :P

Kaixin said...

Organise a garage sale! Can earn back some dimes somemore. Haha.