Thursday, September 25, 2008

Failed... :(

Today I went to Cribbs Causeway with Eng Soon and Sprina... It's a very big place with plenty of shopping malls there... Got Toys 'R' Us, The Mall, Asda WalMart and so on... Can't remember all the names... I only knew that The Mall is a great place to shop... It's a place like Mid Valley or One Utama... Haha...

And guess what... I failed my first shopping test terribly... I simply could not resist the temptation... Or maybe it's simply too irresistible... Sshhh... Better keep this a secret... Even though I tried to convert pounds to ringgit malaysia, but somehow I still bought it in the end... Hahaha... Of course I feel a sense of guilt... Sigh.........

Now waiting for my parcel from Malaysia... Can't wait can't wait... I want my rice... I want my noodle... I want everything from Malaysia... Hopefully everything reaches me... Haha...

Good night everyone... Take care and miss ya... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: