Friday, September 26, 2008

I hate weekends... :S

The title spells out everything... I hate weekends!!! True... This is the second weekend I am in Bristol... I don't know... Weekends tend to make me miss home more... Next week is Hari Raya... But there's no break for me at all... Everyone back in Malaysia will have public holidays but not me...

Weekends give me more time to think about everyone... My dad, my mum, my sis, darling, dear, aunties, uncles, cousins, friends, neighbours, whoever you can name it... Even the dogs or cats on the road can be missed... Speaking of it, it has been quite some time since I last see a cat... I can always see dogs near my house but people here doesn't like cats it seems...

Sigh~~~~

Shi Hui~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haize... having holiday now... but cant meet up with u.. sien la... but think positively, next year we can yum cha again... take care n miss u!!

ShiHui said...

yeah... in fact it's less than one year... hahaha.. cant wait cant wait... i miss the yum cha session!!!

MayJoan said...

you can look for ong or adrian for yum cha there..haha XD
we will wait for you to come back de ^^
take care!!

ShiHui said...

may joan... i need 2hours to get to london n 3hours to get to manchester... n tat will cost me a lot dy... haven mention the yumcha part... hahaha...