Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Spaghetti for life...

Hahaha... I guess I am really addicted to spaghetti or I am forced to... Been having spaghetti almost evryday... But somehow the more I eat, the more I like it... The amount of tomato paste that I had here in a week is more than what I had in my 20 years of life... Can you guys believe it??? When I was in Muar, I only had spaghetti 3-4 times only throughout my 20 years of life... But I've been having 5 times of spaghetti when I am in Bristol for only a week... And I have finished a bottle of pasta paste... Hahaha... You guys may find me pathetic or simply too lazy... But seriously I am not... I feel that spaghetti is quite healthy because I can choose to put in a lot of vegetables... Rice is fatter than spaghetti, right???

Been adapting well to everything here... Hmmm... Eng Soon told me just now that the temperature may dropped to 9 degree Celcius tonight and now my foot is feeling cold... Can feel the wind coming in from god knows where when I didn't even open the window... Semester going to commence next Monday... Can't wait can't wait... Daniel said I can't wait to see British lengzai... Maybe it's true lo... Hahaha... Time for me to bath n sleep early... Good night everyone... Take care and miss ya... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~~

p/s : So far there are only spaghetti and BBQ spareribs in Shi Hui's menu... :S

No comments: