Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hmmm...

Hmmm... I have been here for almost a week... Cried for how many times... Don't know... It's countable but I don't think it's a good idea to reveal it here... Haha... Just the thought of calling back home can make me cry... What do you guys expect??? Seriously speaking, I miss everyone especially my family... I cried when I webcam with them... I cried when I read the email from my sis... Omg... Semester oh semester... Can you please commence asap??? I need to have something to do... Shouldn't have fly here so early... Haiz...

I miss the food back in muar... Even those I don't really like to eat can cross my mind... I miss chilli... From chilli sauce to cili padi to sambal to curry... It makes me drool now... Haha...

Been busy visiting Sainsbury's almost everyday... And I only realised that I actually have talent in cooking... I can cook my own lunch and dinner... Although so far only has spaghetti and BBQ spareribs, I am sure one day I can come out with a very nice spaghetti... By that time, if I choose not to be an accountant, I can be a cafe owner... Who want to chip in capital??? Feel free to contact me... Hehe...

Well, I guess I can get used to the life in Bristol... Don't worry... I won't make it a Blur Life... Someone told me before that I can actually survive wherever I go... Just dump me anywhere and I can make the best out of it... I guess I won't disappoint you... :P

I told myself that if my dad sends me here to train me to be independent, then I should not disappoint... Make the best out of the time I have in Bristol... I might like this place and stay here for good since I got mummy's green light dy...

So, readers out there... I am fine... Doing really great here except for sometime when tears can't be controlled well... I am a human being... No doubt being controlled by emotions sometime... Take care and miss ya...

Shi Hui~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be brave ya~ i sure u can do it..won laugh at u for crying la..it's good also to express ur feelings..

p/s : i wan to a shareholder of ur cafe~~haha@@

-*-*-phylis-*-*-