Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quick update... =)

Just a quick update on me... I am getting on fine... Seeing the countdown to the day I will be going back to Malaysia made me happy, excited and sad at the same time...

Final exam exactly in one week time... Woohoo... The timetable is as follow : -

**13052009 - Corporate Reporting Theory and Practice

**14052009 - International Finance

**15052009 - Financial Management

**20052009 - Advanced Management Accounting

**26052009 - Accounting in Context

Well, the timetable for this year is so packed... I have 5 papers in 13 days and the first 3papers are in 3days consecutively... Uh-oh... I am so going to die... No fret... I will put in my very best... My final year, final semester... After 26th, I'll be as free as a bird... Woohoo...

For the time being, there might be not much updates from me... Sorry... I realised that this blog is getting more and more boring... I have many many interesting happenings in Bristol to update... Let me list it down... Will blog it down one by one after my exam, ok??? It's a promise... =)

- The firemen case
- Shi Hui's lame jokes
- Bristol's gigantic rainbow
- etc etc...

Please do not give up reading my blog... Thanks... Take care and miss ya... Wish me luck in my finals... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: