Sunday, May 10, 2009

Woohoo~~~

I have decided that I have to be fair to my Blur Life... I can't abandon it till my exam is over... That will be like 2weeks plus from now... Owhhh... Poor thing... Let me update on errmmm... What about me, myself and I??? Hahahaha... Interesting enough??? Or boring??? Well, I will just blog whatever comes to my mind... It will be a long post... Please bear with me... :)

As you guys know from the previous post, I am going to have my exam this Wednesday... Exam aside first... It's no fun at all... Bristol is experiencing serious PMS lately... Weather changes faster than my mood... Bad weather... Scorching sun + strong wind = ???? What do you get??? Do you feel hot or cold??? I have no idea either... But I have been in short pants all the time at home in the daytime... Spring isn't that cool either... Ooops... Looks like I have been complaining since autumn... Autumn I am experiencing cracks on my body... Winter I am freezing all the time... It's spring now and yet I still have stuff to complain... I am not experiencing cracks this time but rashes... Booohoooo... My skin is not suitable to stay in Bristol... Please be good in this 2months plus... I am bringing you back to where you belong soon... Woots...
I am currently in hyper and lame mood... Thanks to exam... Been sleeping super late every day and waking up super late as well... What to do... I am an owl... Woohooo... And yes... I have been receiving complaints about me being lame... Gosh... Something is really not right with me somewhere... How could the word "L-A-M-E" be linked together with me??? Oh no... But I admit I am a bit lame sometime... For example, there was this conversation between Darling HJ and I in MSN one day...

HJ : Aiyo... I have no more strings to tie the notes you want...

Me : Go cabut from your clothes la... :P

HJ : Cannot la... Will break...

Me : Or can use shoe lace... Hahahaha...

HJ : Can you stop being so lame??? ==

* She was the second one to complain on me being lame on that particular day... My housemate was the first... Sigh...

The other time I was being lame was on Facebook commenting on Adrian's comment... All of you must be surprised as to how lame I can be... Hahaha... I am amused by myself as well... :P This is annother side of me... Woohoo... Enough of this lame stuff... I am not proud of it... :(

See see... I didn't bluff at all... :P

Oh ya... You guys must have already seen from Facebook that there was this incredibly gigantic, huge and awesome rainbow in Bristol the other day... Hahahaha... I was talking to Calvin in MSN at that time when I looked up and saw the rainbow right in front of my eyes... Immediately, I asked Calvin to give me 10 minutes... I ran downstairs with my camera and took picture standing right in front of my house... Hahaha... I know I behave like a "mountain tortoise"... But I have never seen such a big rainbow in my life before... And the 7 colours are so clear... I am so blessed... Hehe...



My Ipod Shuffle from Apple.com... It's a gift to myself to boost up my spirit...

My books from Amazon.com

Recently I have been doing some online shopping... I have bought quite some stuff from Amazon.com... Omg... It's such a cool website where they sell very cheap books and you do not have to drag your ass out of the house... Those are some of the stuff that I bought... They are all books actually... I know what to do during summer... Hooray!!! I got myself an Ipod Shuffle from Apple.com as well... It's one of the stuffs that I get myself to make myself happier... I remembered mentioning this here before... I enjoy the feeling of receiving parcels... One more woohoo... Woots~~~ The next thing I am going to get myself is a pair of Converse... Have already decided which to buy... I am going to get it the first thing right after exam...

;) :)

Souvenirs from France...

The 2 pictures above are some random pictures I found while uploading pictures just now... The biscuits is given to me by my housemate as souvenirs... She went to France and had no time to get me a decent souvenirs... So, she ended up giving me the cookies that she bought for herself... It's so cute and yummmy... Yum yum... I still have a few pieces... :P

Haha... Enjoyed my long post??? I hope you do... Bear with me... I can really crap and nag if I want to... Take care and miss ya... Muackssss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: