Thursday, May 28, 2009

Updates...

It's time for me to come up with a decent post here... Anyway, Blur Life will be closed permanently in 2 months time... Hahaha...

Done with exam... Last paper was in Tuesday... Dinner as a form of celebration on Tuesday night but it ended up with disappointment... Arghh... Having no idea what to do... My mind is full of housework these two days... House and room are in a mess... Everyone's busy with finals... What to do... Everyone refers to my housemate, Echo and I only... The other 2 housemates are never bothered with doing housework but responsible for making a mess of the kitchen and bathroom... Arghhh....

Supposed to be visiting a few places but somehow I am just not in the mood of travelling... In fact, I am more eager to go back Malaysia now... Terrible case... Seriously, I feel quite sad over the facts that my family will be going to Bali next week without me... I am so looking forward to travelling with them...

I did mention that there were this firemen's case in Filton... My friends' housemate actually locked herself in the room as the lock in her room is spoilt... The housemate initially tried to call a locksmith but the fees is more than 1o0 pounds... So one of my friends who stayed in the house tried to break open the door using butter knife... Hahahaha... With the thought of earning that 100++ pounds... Wakaka... *insert smiley rolling on the floor face* Another friend called the police instead of fire brigade... HAHAHA... The police officer told her that we are not in charge of this case... Then only she made a call to the fire brigade... Within a few minutes, the firemen arrived... Two of my vain friends who thought that those firemen will be soooooooooo HOT went back to their room to change clothes while waiting for the firemen... Indeed, I was told that there were a few HOT firemen... Hahahaha... When I got to know about this firemen case, I was really laughing out loud like mad... So damn funny...

Done with it... Now back to my updates... Well, I have cleared out my notes... Hopefully I won't need them for referral... I need to start packing my stuff now... Contacted shippingtomalaysia... They will send me the box soon... Contacted MAS to confirm my air ticket... Told landlady I will be extending my stay at this house... Basically what supposed to be done is done... Hmmm... It's time to let myself grow some fungus... Hahaha...

Take care... Happy holidays to everyone who are having holidays... For those who are no longer having holiday, study smart and don't forget to have fun in between... Muackssss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: