Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happiness... :D

Hi... I was supposed to blog yesterday... But I was kinda busy and got a bit too excited over my parcels from Malaysia... Haha... It was 30/09/2008... The first great thing is that I got a new bed... It was cool... Maybe it's blue in colour... The second thing that got me really excited was that I received my parcel from Malaysia... The feeling was very difficult to be put into words... Hmmm... When I opened the parcel and realised that all the food that I wanted was in that box... Omg... I was really really excited and happy... Enough of that... Everything was going on so well till I chose to put 2slices of pizza into the microwave... A few minutes after that, I smelt something weird... It was my pizza!!! It was burnt... :( The whole house was full of smoke... There it is... The BLUR DISEASE is acting up again... There goes my snack...

Evening time went to Pay Chee's house... Ordered Domino's and waited one hour for it... Shit... I was starving... Haiz... They are so inefficient... Chatted there till 10.30pm... Walked back home... To my surprise, Suhan's sister's family was at home... They were celebrating Yit Mubarrak (hopefully i spelled it right)... It's exactly the same as Hari Raya Puasa... They were having a feast... Cool... And of course there's share for me... Been eating a lot last nite... Haha... Forgiven because there's something worth celebrating... I am always full of excuses... :P

Well, take care and miss ya everyone... Muackss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: