Tuesday, January 13, 2009

13 January 2008... :D

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY, EE THENG!!!
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY, YING QIAN!!!

For your information, Ying Qian is my cousin who was born on the same date and same year as Ee Theng... Both of them are currently in USM... Such a coincident... Wakaka...

Today is also my one and only test for the academic year... Hahaha... Scary enough to make me have sleepless night... Anyway, hope it wasn't that bad... Now it's time to concentrate on my assignments... 2more weeks only... Die... Save me please....

Today as well, I actually forgot to bring out my key when I went to the post office... Ended up have to walk all the way to UWE to get the keys from my housemate... Poor legs... Tired jor now... Hahaha... This is the first time I actually forgot my keys... Must be too excited after talking to mummy... Told her that I am going to the post office and thenI forgot my keys... She told me my parcel has been sent out yesterday... Woohoo... 10 more kg is on its way... Chinese New Year present... Wakaka...

Overall, I am quite happy today although I was so blur... Hehe... :D:D:D

Take care and miss ya... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: