Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow... :P

Guess what... Guess what... Christmas is over... New Year is over... No white Christmas... No white New Year... BUT.......... It snowed for 15minutes in Bristol yesterday... Although I did not witness the scene, I am really excited when my friend told me about it...

Yesterday morning, when I woke up, it really caught me by surprise when I saw a whole piece of white view outside my window... The cars and the roads are full of ice... It's not the normal kind of ice that I used to see... It's quite thick and as what my friend said, it's actually SNOW... Woohoo... Too bad, I have not witnessed the snowing scene yet... It's alright... I am waiting, waiting and still waiting...

News all over the place has been saying that the temperatures in the UK has plummeted to its lowest in the past 13 years... Scary isn't it??? Yeah... Almost everyday the temperature is below 0 degree... It's really really cold... I would say winter makes me excited but at the same time I dread going out now... :S Every season seems to have its pros and cons...

Take care and miss ya... Sorry for MIB for quite some time... Nothing much to update... Hehe... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: