Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy happy day...

TODAY IS THE DAY!!! YAY...

The first thing that I know before I had my breakfast is that I got a card today... Figuring out whose handwriting was that because it looks so unfamiliar... I was so eager to go back to my room right after pouring my milk into my glass... Immediately opened it and it's my Calvin boy... A Chinese New Year card... So sweet of him... Thanks a lot...

Back to my room and my friend msned me informing that the results for the test that I sat for last week is released... And again I logged into the UWE portal to check on my marks... Kinda satisfied with the marks... So I was thinking that less than 1 hour that I am awake, there are 2 good things that happened to me...

Hmmm... Of course I am excited and wanted to share the news with someone... Called 小气鬼with the intention of sharing the good news with him... Somehow he pissed me off and I didn't mention any single word... Although I am quite disappointed, but I got over it quite fast and off I went for lunch...

Had roti prata, egg and potato curry and chicken curry for lunch... The roti prata was superb... Maybe because I had to make do with whatever I had... Even roti prata kosong can satisfy me... Hehe... While preparing lunch, there's someone at the door... IT'S MY PARCEL!!!

My 50th kg parcel cum pre-CNY parcel reached me... Hahaha... Right after lunch, I unpacked my parcel... To my surprise, I have so much food... From dried food like yee mee, beancurd sheet to shrimp sambal, dried onion to CNY cookies, keropok and even my supplements... Not to forget my CNY card and birthday cum Xmas cards from my lovely family... I am so blessed... I know...

Today is really my day... Been excited the whole day over the episode... Hahaha... Now I am going back to my assignment... I pledge to finish it by tonight... Jia you, Shi Hui...

Take care everyone... Happy Chinese New Year in advance... Hehe... Miss ya... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: