Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! :D:D:D

Sorry people... It's a belated CNY post.. I did not have a decent post for such a long time... Been really busy meeting deadlines... Busy crying, depressing, emo-ing and homesick-ing... Super busy recently... I don't feel happy at all for the past few weeks... Got a feeling that my brain is going to burst anytime sooner with so many things to think about... Anyway, thanks for all the concern and care throughout this period... Otherwise, I don't think I will be able to get over it so soon... You guys know who you are... You guys are simply amazing... Muacksss... I am perfectly fine now...

First and foremost, Happy Chinese New Year... GONG XI FA CAI... It's the ox year... May everyone be as strong, as tough, as hardworking as our Brother Ox.. May it be a year full of joy, laughter, prosperity and happiness... Stay healthy and wealthy always... Hehe...

My CNY starts officially tomorrow according to Shi Hui's Calendar... Hehehe... It will consists of visiting city centre instead of visiting friends and relatives... I am going to shopping either tomorrow or Friday... Lalala~~~ I can't really remember when was the last time I went shopping... Maybe three weeks ago... Not so long it seems... But I seriously need a break...

CNY in Bristol consists of a mixture of feelings... I got really homesick and depressed for the past few days... But at the same time I am glad to have a bunch of darlings here who accompanied me for reunion dinner... Having housemate to have reunion lunch... Got someone to share my cookies... It made me realised how great CNY is with family around... How wonderful it is to celebrate CNY in Malaysia... I promised myself there won't be second time celebrating CNY without family members around... Yesterday received ang pows from pa and mummy through post... Never ever in my life I got so excited over two ang pows... Even ang pows have been taken for granted by me... Sad case... But next year onwards, I will appreciate everything about CNY including every family members...

Looking forward to the year of Tiger now... I will be in Malaysia then... Hahaha... Btw, next year CNY will be on the same day as Valentine's Day... It will be double happiness... Or even triple happiness because I will be able to celebrate CNY with all my loved ones again....

GONG XI FA CAI again... Take care and miss ya... Muackssss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: