Saturday, January 10, 2009

Kill me please, anyone???

Sigh... Financial Management sucks... Given a case study and I have no idea what I want to do with it... Allowed to bring a side of A4 notes into the exam hall... I don't even have any idea of what to write on it... Omg... Someone please kill me first before I enter the exam hall... I am sure I'll be a piece of dead meat soon... Very very soon... Test is on Tuesday... Yet, I really have no idea what to do with the preparation... CAPM, WACC, etc. are driving me nuts... Arghh... I have never felt so worried about a test before... Why is this happening to me now??? Is it because I deserve it after slacking for the whole semester??? I miss my pa, mummy, sisters and dear badly!!!! T.T

Wish me luck everyone... Take care, miss ya and love ya... Muacksss... :(:(:(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugz....don't panic. You'll be fine.
Ganbate

chareli said...

no way are we killing you!

hahaha it won't solve anything lahhhh. aiyoh. relax, stay calm and you will think of something. GOOD LUCK!

ShiHui said...

thx vi vian n chareli... :D:D:D