Tuesday, March 3, 2009

As random as it can be...

Just a very very very random post because I am so sick of my 1500 words reflective log... Yup... You didn't see wrongly... That day was 700 words which I had already handed in... This is for another assignment... Sucks to the maximum...

Some super random pictures from my folder...

Helloooooo...
Just in case any of you can't remember how I look like... =P
Still the same old me... Maybe with chubbier face than before...
For your information, the stew beef with Guinness is awesome...

I am craving so much for this HK style rice from Kim Gary... The only one that can make my younger sister finish up the whole portion including the corn and brocolli... Sisters like it, Mummy happy... Hahaha... =D

Another one from Kim Gary... I don't remember the name some chop rice... Die die also must have this when I am back in Malaysia... And it must be a treat from my Jie... Wakaka... Preferably at Mid Valley or Pyramid bacause I can at the same time go shopping there...
Hahaha... As I mentioned earlier, this is a very random post... Sorry if I annoyed anyone of you... You guys read it at your own risk... Too bad I am wuliao now... Pardon me... Thanks...
Take care and miss ya... Muacksssss...
Shi Hui~~

No comments: