Friday, March 20, 2009

Recap...

I finally understand the concept that emo person are not supposed to stay at home for too many days without going out... This will lead to being even more emo... Hence, these few days I have not been staying at home much...

18 March - It's a bad bad bad bad bad bad day to the extent of indescribable...

19 March - I went for a jog with Siok Kuan, Huay Jiun and Wan Lin which turned into a walking session... But it's good enough... We walked for more than 2 hours... Great feeling... Since it's spring now, can go out more often... After walking and having dinner, we played Wii for about 3hours at my house... Gosh... The game is super addictive... It's full of dancing, shouting and cursing... Hahaha... We had great fun... =D Anyway, I am not addicted to it because I suck at playing games... =(

20 March - Went to the city centre for no purpose... Just to have dim sum at Dynasty in the afternoon... Hahaha... Had a walk at Cabot Circus and as promised last night to Huay Jiun, I did not buy anything at all today... Woohoo... A new record broken... This is because I have over-spent this month... I need to cut down on my expenses on clothing and shopping... But it's a good experience as well... Should learn to save for rainy days... Not forgetting to wish Mr Lau Weng Kien a Happy 22nd Birthday here... Hehe...

Spring is here... Should not be so gloomy and emo anymore... Must smile cheerfully like those flowers and shine brightly like the sun... By the way, the sun is a bit annoying these few days... Super glaring hot that reminds me so much of Malaysia... Sigh...

Take care and miss ya... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: