Monday, March 9, 2009

What a day....

Sigh.... I guess I have not mentioned this in my blog today that today (09/03/2009) is the submission date for my assignment in this term or should I say university life... Although I have one more on the 30th, that is an optional re-submission... It's not the official one... Anyway, assignment deadlines are not the main point of this blog...

I was happily printing my assignment last night and checked the content for god knows how many times to make sure I don't miss out anything... Well, the printing, checking and hand-in processes turned out well... I have no complaints on that...

BUT... This morning when I attended my first tutorial session, took out my files and TO MY SURPRISE/HORROR, I can't find my precious Doraemon pencil case... I thought it was hidden somewhere in my big bag... But it was me who left it case on my table in my room... Blame it on my itchy hand to take it out to fill in the assignment cover sheet this morning before coming out and forgot to put it back... Gosh... I seriously cannot imagine whole day of class without my stationery... So sad... Managed to borrow a pen from my friend... Half day gone and I am attending class with only a pen instead of my usual dozens of stuff on the table... No ruler, eraser, highlighter. pencil, etc, etc... And my pen drive is in my pencil case... I even made sure that it's right in my pencil case before I slept last night as I am worried I need to print some additional stuff for my assignment in the uni... Who knows, I am at uni today bringing my notes and myself and my assignment... I am moody because of this... :(:(:(

I just need to grumble a bit on my so-called bad day... Hehe... I never realise my pencil case can have such a big influence on me... Sigh... Take care people and miss ya... Muackssss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: