Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hello SPRING <3

HOORAY!!! HOORAY!!! The long awaited season is here... Finally got rid of the freaking cold winter... The sun winks and smiles at you early in the morning... The colourful flowers taking turns to greet at you every morning... Even strangers become friends... I met the old man that I will meet at least once a week on the way to UWE and he started by waving at me and then he talked to me this morning... He reminded me so much of my great grandma... I presume he is more than 80 years old...

The jeans had to be hung behind the door for longer times... The thick jacket will soon be making their own ways into the luggage or maybe being ignored in the wardrobe... Say hello to short pants and t-shirt... Hoodies, here I come... Hahaha... Everything seems so good although the sun sometimes irritates me as though it is going to burn my face anytime... The cold wind annoys me too when it is not supposed to blow... Afterall, this season beats winter... Two thumbs up... The best thing of all, I AM OUT OF LOVE... Hahaha... A nice way to welcome spring... A relationship that expires after two seasons... Braving through the cold weather with me but unable to withstand the heat...

On the other hand, I have not been having quality sleep lately... Been having dreams the moment I sleep till the moment I woke up... I can even have many many dreams during my two-hour nap... This is so unlike me because I am those who don't dream much during sleep... Hmmm... Something must be not right somewhere that I dream so much... In short, I can hardly have a good night sleep... Pissed...

Take care people... Miss you, miss you, miss you... Muacksssss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: