Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yo...

Yo yo yo... Hahaha... I am done with my IF assignments... Wait... Still have 700 words reflective to write but that's not so important... Blog first... Write after this... Kakakaka... 9th of March still have one more assignment submission... That will be my final year project aka research paper aka dissertation... About 3000 more words to go... Jia you jia you!!!!

I have been asking my housemate to go city centre with me on the 10th... I am praying that she is not working on that day... She will be leaving to Paris for 10 days... Sigh... Days without her will be so so so boring... Imagine me facing that dirty housemate everyday... I have no idea what will become of the kitchen and bathroom... But never mind... He has got on my nerves now... This morning I just told him off for banging the door all the time... I did mention that in the previous posts... Imagine one morning almost 1o times when I was still sleeping... After I woke up, it's still the same... I got so pissed off that I went downstairs and told him off... He said sorry but then I don't see any difference till now... Sigh...

Then just now, he was cooking two types of curry at one go... My housemate texted me and told me that we have no place to cook dinner tonight... So, I went down and have a look... Indeed the ktichen has turned into a post war site... Faint... It's soooooooooo messy that I have no eyes to look at it anymore... Initially I have the plan to cook chicken curry and my housemate will be cooking tomyam... Both of us ended up having KFC for dinner just because of that housemate...

On the other hand, I kind of pity my housemate... Both my housemate and I have been sort of ignoring him today because he pissed us off so much... Normal time, I can stand him but not when I am having assignments and PMS... My housemate is even worse... She totally cold war with him... Wakaka... But then again, the dirty housemate actually cleaned the whole house today as promised because he will be out of our sight for 2months... He will be having his final exams for 2months and he'll be anti-social for 2months... Yay... I am actually quite happy... I hope he can stop cooking for 2months too... =P

Take care and miss ya... Blog again soon... Muacksssss....

Shi Hui~~

No comments: