Monday, February 16, 2009

Boring Life...

Sigh... Bored bored bored... That's a word to describe my feeling now... I am leading a boring life... Assignments and classes and still assignments and classes... Gosh... I miss city centre... It seems that I didn't go for quite some time... 2 weeks or maybe 3 weeks??? I have a list of shopping to do... Checked online and caught an eye on a few stuff...

Although I am going to Dublin, Ireland this coming Thursday, I am now worried about my assignments which will be due on the 2nd and 9th March... God, please save me... Darlings and dear, please pray for me... I'll keep my fingers crossed that "zhou gong" will spare and not haunt me for the next coming weeks until I handed in my assignments... After that, I promise I'll pay back all my sleep debt...

Yerrrrrr... I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE ASSIGNMENTS!!!! Especially long long long winded assignments that I am having difficulty looking for materials... Damn it... Damn it... Damn it... Time passes like nobody's business... Sigh... March will be assignment deadlines... April will be Easter and revision weeks... May will be final exams... June, July or August I am going to say bye bye to Bristol and hey... At the same time, I am going to say "I AM BACK!!!"... That's the only motivation that keeps me moving forward and holding on till today...

Take care and miss ya, people... Need to do some reading now... Muackssss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: