Saturday, February 28, 2009

T.T

I need to drop a few lines here before people will be thinking that I am MIA-ing again... Been really busy with my assignments... Thus, it's equivalent to emo-ing period again... Sigh... =( Moreover, some inconsiderate people doesn't even want to give face... Still want to piss me off... People emo he also want to emo worse than me... Sorry... Assignment period no negotiation and tolerating... You want to have a try on my limit, I can play with you till the end without bothering on the amount of tears I will lose... I am sure you are not feeling good either unless your heart is made of steel... But who bothers...

On the other hand, I feel sorry for the book that I borrowed back from the library for my assignment... It was a brand new book when I got hold of it... But now, it has turned so crumpy... I am really sorry... My tears have not been behaving lately... Flooding my table all the time and as a result, the book which is just placed in front of me is not spared as well... A few pages are actually stained with my tears... Gosh... I really really feel so bad for destroying this public goods...

Take care and miss ya... I know I know... I still have an accrued post... Will really really post on my Dublin trip after my assignments... Promise... Smack me if I don't... Hehe... Muackssss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: