Tuesday, February 3, 2009

IT SNOWED... IT SNOWED... IT SNOWED... 020209 :D:D:D

Well well well... As all of you get to know it through my MSN personal message or newspaper or whatsoever sources, UK is currently facing heavy snow... And of course, Bristol is no exception this year... I have to admit that I am really lucky to be able to witness the snowing scene in my one and only year in Bristol... It never snowed that much in Bristol before...


I admit that I got really really excited when I know that it will snow on Monday... On Monday morning, the first thing I did was to look out the window from my room... I had the thought why is the air so polluted today... It's full of dust... But then when I think again, it's not dust... It's SNOW FLAKES... Hehe... Immediately I ran down and stood in front of the door... Hehe... It's cold I know... But I couldn't care much... Haha... This is the first time I can't wait to walk to UWE... The snow gets heavier when I was at UWE... And apparently I had 3hours of break that allowed me to go play in the snow and not forgetting to take memorable pictures....


Let the pictures and videos do the talking for me... If I were to elaborate, it will take me days and nights... I have so much so much to share... :P:P:P



It's all covered with snow... :D



Snow, snow, snow...




Snowy path....




Snowman... Sorry... The eye dropped off... Will upload a nicer one soon once I got the picture...





It's snowing...


At UWE...




Can see that it's snowing, right???





:D:D:D



Even leaves turn white...



Heavy snow...



Omg... This is so unbelievable...




The very excited me...








Enjoy the snowing scene and have a feel of it... A nice way of celebrating the 8th day of CNY... Hokkien people were praying tian gong yet I am building snowman... One of the best moments in Bristol... Cheers... Take care and miss ya... Muacksssss... :D:D:D

Shi Hui~~

No comments: