Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nightmare again... @.@~~

I haven't tell you guys about the super scary nightmare that I had on Saturday morning... 3 persons died in the dream and all the 3 persons are those who are closely related to me... I can remember the scene, location and even how it happened... Head being chopped off, limbs went missing, blood everywhere... One minute I saw this person right in front smiling at me and the next minute when I just walked away, his head dropped onto the floor... After the brutal scene, there was this funeral and many people crying there... Gosh... What a dream... And I was there not knowing I should shout out of fear or cry out of sadness... :(:(:(

I presume this is the effect of reading too much of brutal murder case news recently... It has been happening so often in the UK and US... And even in Malaysia... Cruel people are dominating the world... It is also the effect of missing somone too much... When mind doesn't work properly, everything including dream goes haywire and all mixed up... :S

Take care people... Tomorrow is the last day of CNY... It is also Chinese Valentine's Day, is it??? Hehe... Miss ya... Muacksss... :D:D:D

Shi Hui~~

No comments: