Tuesday, February 24, 2009

S-T-R-E-S-S

Hi... It has been a few days since I last posted something here... Will update on the Dublin trip once I get over my assignments... Have been really busy... Sorry...

I seriously feel that I am really very very tensed up lately... Just now even when taking a nap, my mind is not resting at all... I was woken up by a dream that I thought I woke up late and missed tomorrow's lecture... I had the thought that I have been sleeping for the whole day... Gosh... Immediately opened my eyes and checked the phone... Stunned for quite some time to figure out the time and day... I am mentally and physically exhausted, I guess...

I seriously need to fall into deep sleep and never wake up... Too much things running concurrently in my head now... My brain is blur enough... It seriously have exceeded its limit... Sigh... I need more storage capacity...

Take care people and miss ya... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: