Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pissed...

I simply couldn't understand how can one turn the kitchen into a post war site in less than one day time... It's only cooking... Not bombing... The gravy or sauce or whatsoever that you are cooking does not need to be scattered all over the stove... The plates, bowls, chopping board, knife, cutleries do not need to be placed all over the table... Come on... You are cooking for yourself, not 100 people... The instant noodle packet does not need to be left on the table after cooking it... The dustbin is just behind the place where you are standing while cooking... Damn pissed off... The cleanliness and tidiness will only last for a few hours the most if you were to be at home...

Another thing that I don't understand... Is the toilet cover so so so heavy that you can't lift it up??? I guess you all will know what I am trying to say... I don't wish to elaborate because it's so damn disgusting... Mind you... It was all done by the same person... This is even damn pissed off than the kitchen incident... Fine if you never clean the bathroom... I can clean it... I know you never use it as often as me... But then you still do use it right??? Please keep it clean unless you don't have to do your business then I have nothing to say... Please la... I know you have 3 maids back at your home... Why didn't you bring one of them here in the first place???

You made me bloody pissed off to the extent I don't feel like talking to you... Don't feel like helping you to clear up your mess...

This is how sickening it is to have an inconsiderate housemate... Not forgetting that he will bang the door as and when he likes because he seems to have no hand to hold the door to wait till it's closed... He has really exceeded the limit that I can tolerate... Or maybe he has finally show me his true colours... He wasn't like that when I first moved in... One can never imagine that he is a POSTGRADUATE LAW STUDENT!!! *faint*

Anyway, I still do miss you people a lot a lot... I mean my readers... Not the abovementioned... Take care... Miss ya... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: