Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Arghhh...

Sigh... I guess in no time my size will really double or maybe triple by the time when I am going back to Malaysia... I keep feeling hungry lately... Whenever I am in front of the laptop, I have the urge of grabbing something to eat... Or I simply place too much food in my room and table... I just simply cannot concentrate...

But it has become a habit to have something to eat when I am doing some research... Yup... I am finding some article but my mind keep thinking of the chocolate on the shelf and the cake in the fridge... This is really sinful... The devil in me is acting up again... Darn you...

I must control again... Concentrate on my articles or else I am going to regret tonight... Wish me luck... Take care and miss ya... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~

No comments: