Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What am I supposed to do???

Hmmm... Tell me... How do I convince you guys that I can actually cooked??? When I made known that I actually tried cooking curry chicken, everyone seems to doubt me... What I received is their laugh first before clarifying with me... Ok.. I admit I use the paste which is readily available... But at least I did put in some effort to try to come out with my own chicken curry... Or else you guys tell me, how do I survive for the past one month in Bristol??? Having instant food everyday??? No way... I hate instant noodles... But I do love pizza....

I need some support... Although the food that I cooked doesn't follow any recipe or what... It simply come out from my mind... Thinking back how my mum or grandma used to handle the food... Some turn out to be quite a failure while some turn out to be a success...

Come on... I even have the thought of becoming housewife in future... Haha... Back to serious matter now... I really learnt a lot about cooking ever since I came here... Method of cooking has never been a topic of discussion in MSN before but now it is... We discussed about the thing we bought at Sainsbury's the other day... How do we deal with it??? How do you cook the food??? It's something I always see my mum and aunties doing... But now I am behaving like one... Funny it may sound... But I am enjoying the whole process of preparing my own meal...

I am getting more and more comfortable with the life I am having now... It may be tiring sometimes... It may be quite empty and down sometimes... But I am sure this chunk of process will be a very sweet memory for me even when I am old...

So people out there... Give me some moral support at the very least... I haven't force you guys to eat my food... But be prepared... You will have the chance when I am back... Just wait and see...

Take care n miss ya...

Muacksss... :)

Shi Hui~

7 comments:

chareli said...

kekeke.. i got the same reaction at first last time but hahaha now people recognise me as a GREAT COOK!
MUAHAHAHAHA!

can't wait to eat yours! XD

ShiHui said...

chareli... tat's indeed a motivation for me... thx a lot... will work harder to earn the GREAT COOK title... hahaha... tk care n miss ya... muackss...

Anonymous said...

Haha.. Practise on your cookings ya? Come back M'sia, I wanna try your curry! xD

Anonymous said...

chua... i will wait for u to cook for me a good n tasty meal... i don mind be a guinea pig... haha... but by the time u come back, u will be a great chef d la..even much much better than me... though i like cooking but my cooking skill sucks... haha.. wanna polish up d la.. then we can cook for each others... haha... n also to our frens... haha....so take care n miss ya lots!!!! muacks~~~

ShiHui said...

wynkenx : no prob no prob...

michelle : ur cooking is way better than me... my food still sucks smtm... hahaha... nvm nvm... we'll hav cooking skills exhange when i m back... we'll hav picnic again la... kakaka...

tk care n miss ya guys... will work hard on it... :P

Phoenix said...

hmm... are we all going to be super good hsewife next time??? haha... now only i realise that many of us are actually interested in cooking...

ShiHui said...

haha... good point, chan... i prefer to be "tai tai" than hsewife lo... at least "tai tai" got more time for shopping rather than staying at kitchen all the time... *fingers crossed* need to find a rich husband... :P