Friday, October 24, 2008

Two thumbs up!!!

Someone from Malaysia actually told me he had nasi lemak the other day... As a result, I have been craving for nasi lemak since last week... Been thinking day and night about nasi lemak... Can't imagine I am such a glutton, right??? Haha... I actually plan to try cooking nasi lemak next week... BUT, I simply can't wait till next week... Tried to cook my own version of nasi lemak with the limited ingredients I have, which are nasi + lemak... Hahaha... It turned out to be not that bad considering first attempt... At least it has the taste... Quite proud of it but I am sure I can improve on it better... Nasi lemak and chicken curry were my dinner, by the way...

Speaking of lunch, I am even prouder now... Guess what... I had MEE HOON KUEH in Bristol... Omg... Simply too satisfying... In fact, it's one of my favourite food back in Malaysia... Miss it a lot too... Just that I always thought it's not easy to make the dough... But it turns out to be quite easy... First attempt, edible and almost perfect... I am having more and more dishes in Shi Hui's Menu now...

However, I am going to spend lesser time in kitchen... My housemate actually advise me not to eat fresh... Since I am cooking for a meal, why don't cook more and put in the fridge... Just put in microwave if you feel like having it... I can save a lot of time although the food won't be that fresh... Going to try it out next week... See how it goes...

Anyway, I am just too satisfied with my so-called achievement... Last time, back in Muar, whenever I feel like eating anything, I'll just tell my mummy and she'll plan when to cook for me... Now, I have to overcome my food craving by thinking of how to prepare the food myself... Haha...

Good night everyone... Tk care and miss ya... Muacksss... :)

Shi Hui~

No comments: