Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Parcel oh parcel... :D

Hahaha... Today I got my second PARCEL from Malaysia... Happy happy... This time the parcel consists mostly of food and clothes... I really can't imagine the amount of food my mum sent me... From my asam paste, tomyam paste, curry powder, chilli sauce, fried onion, garlic, ginger, anchovies, yee mee, mee hoon, pickled vegetables, white pepper to chrysanthemun tea and herbal tea... Wahaha... Mummy is preparing for my winter... All I have to do is to stock up more canned food... That's it... So sweet of her... She sent me the cream that I asked for... The medicine that I didn't ask for... Hahaha... I am just too satisfied... Then there is this another 20kg which will be on its way quite soon... One more parcel before Chinese New Year... That will be my cookies... I can't wait... There's another surprise parcel that I am expecting from my "Xiao Qi Gui"... Wonder when he will send it... And what's the content... That's the most important part... Hehe...

These few days the weather is pretty bad... The temperature dropped tremendously... It won't exceed 10 degree C within these few days and it will drop to below 0 degree C during night sometimes... Is that the symptom of winter??? It's a bit scary... Just like now... It's raining and I do hear thunder??? Gosh... I am freezing cold now... :S

Take care everyone and miss ya lots... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

who is da xiao qi gui ????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????

ShiHui said...

hahaha... KIV... but u may make ur guess... no prize for correct answer... :P