Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cold, cold, cold...

Winter seems to be really coming... I feel like freezing all the time... No more short pants to UWE... No more short pants at home... No more less clothes... It's all about thick clothes!!! Thick winter jackets... More layer of shirts... If possible, I would like to cover my face too... Can't even breathe properly with your nose... Road being slippery all the time... Hands have to be hidden... Omg... I guess winter is the most suffering season of all...

Yesterday morning on my way to UWE, all the cars were covered with ice... Can't believe it... The previous night it was raining and I guess the temperature was too low, that's the reason why all the water turns into ice and as a result the roads and cars are covered with ice... It's not snow... Too bad...

This morning, I decided to wear the thick jacket which I bought from Malaysia... It's meant for winter... It's a 2 layer jackets and I only wore one of it... All the way from my house to UWE, I hid my hand in the pocket... And guess what... When I reached UWE, my hand actually sweat... Hahaha... I didn't know that this jacket is so warm... Hahaha... I am going to wear it more often now...

Yesterday I went to city centre again... In the last few post, I mentioned that I am not going to the city centre for 2-3 weeks... BUT I went yesterday... Hehehe... And of course I ended up buying something... End of story... No need further elaboration because I am found guilty of breaking my own promise... Sweat... :S I PLEAD GUILTY!!!

Oh ya... Busy weeks are coming... Need to get started with my assignments... No time to daydream and have fun anymore... God bless me... Don't worry... I will have time to blog... Hehe...

Take care and miss ya... Muackssss...

Shi Hui~

4 comments:

Katie ♥ said...

Hey, Hui Yi here, do you remember me? :) Happened across your blog from Chareli's. I'm going to UK this month for my sister's convocation, she studied at UWE as well, what a coincidence :) Hope you're doing well!

chareli said...

i suggest you get a pair of gloves too. leather will be good. or suede.

hahahahaha.

WAIT TIL YOU PEE.

EH, HUI YI PULAK. not KATIE MEHHH =P

ShiHui said...

hui yi, of cos i rmbr u... ur sis studied in uwe as well??? wat a coincidence... is she doing law??? i m doing well, thx... wat abt u??? :)

ShiHui said...

chareli... i hav gloves... juz tat i haven wear it yet... hehe..