Sunday, October 12, 2008

Quick recap - I am sick... :S

Sorry sorry... I seem to be slacking here as well... Been slacking in my studies as well... Hehe... Hmmm... Not really in the mood... Well, let's have a brief recap on what happend in the past week...

Went to London from 3 Oct till 5 Oct... The trip was overall fun... London is really a very beautiful place except for the dirty air... It's a shopping paradise... Just bear in mind to bring more cards there the next time... Be it debit or credit cards... Cash accepeted as well... Hahaha...

After the London trip, I have been busy coping with myself until now... Had sore throat... Been gulping down almost 3litres of water a day... Sounds like a "water tank"... But I am serious... The sore throat was almost gone... Thank god... But the next thing I hav is flu... Sigh... Had serious blocked nose... Been busy wrapping wantan in my room... My flu does come together with some cough... Hopefully I can get rid of it asap... It's really making me very uncomfortable...

Classes were normal last week... Nothing special happening... But there are quite a few shocking news I received last week... Hehe... Some are funny, some are not my business... Then there's this phone that I am craving for for the past one month is finally in town... Can't wait... Can't wait... I MUST GET YOU!!!

Take care and look forward to my next update... Miss ya... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: