Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday October babies... :)

Sorry sorry for the late post... I suddenly realise that there are a lot of October babies among my family and friends... Hmmm... Starting with Grace, Michelle Lee, Dad, 4th sis, Michelle Leong, Min Lee, Soo Ching, small sis, Mun Yee and many many more... It seems such a wonderful and a month worth celebration... Oops... I guess I am being over... I am not an October baby... :P

Last Saturday, Michelle Leong (sorry I have to put in surname as there are 2 Michelles who are October babies) had her 21st birthday party in advance... Sadly, I could not attend it... This is the first time I miss her birthday party... Sorry girl... I wanted so much so much to attend but too bad the situation doesn't allow at all... BUT my family was there to "represent" me... Erhem... I sound so VIP... Just kidding here... My family was actually invited... Mummy bought her a necklace and I am super jealous about it now... I even asked my sis, when is mummy going to buy me one??? Hehe... No worries... I will get mine soon... As for my gift for her this year, my wishes was actually there way in advance...

Not forgetting that last Saturday was my dad's birthday as well... I took so much effort to type him a letter in chinese and then putting it together with his birthday card... And send him a sms on the day itself... According to my personal secretary in Muar, both mummy and dad felt happy to see the card... Just because they are embarassed to say that they are touched, that's why they didn't say anything... I trust my secretary... And then there are cards for my 2lovely sisters back in Muar who are celebrating their 14th and 8th birthday... Hahaha...

15th October is the birthday of my 4th sis cum my personal secretary back in Muar... She e-mailed me when there's any update... She's the one in charge of telling me the happenings in Muar... She's the one who is worried about my parcel... She's the one who tell mummy what I need at the moment... I never realised she's that sweet until I am here... She's the one I always fight and argue with at home... Mummy said we don't get along well just because she looks like me... Cheh... Anyway, mek er aka Shiyi, Happy Birthday!!! I've done all I could... You go out and find... See whose er jie is so nice... Hehe... :P

Although I am in Bristol, somehow my heart was with them at the moment... That's the thing that made me really comforted... Love can link more than 2hearts together... A million thanks to the postman who sent the cards on time and the flight which carried my warmest wishes all the way from Bristol to Muar... I finally understand what is meant by a simple greeting can melt the heart of others...

For the other October babies, I hope I didn't miss out anyone... Happy Birthday!!! Muacksss...

Shi Hui~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thx a lot..
really appreciate n touched when i received ur card from Bristol...
haha... so so happy...
take care ya... misss ya....