Monday, October 20, 2008

I hate the devil in me... :(

Gosh... For the past one month, I have been controlling well when it comes to my favourite hobby, shopping... I was so delighted because I thought I can resist the temptation...

BUT I am absolutely wrong... I am spending like nobody's business especially yesterday... No doubt I do feel gulity... But like what Sprina said, those stuff that I bought are necessities... Bag, handphone, shoes, clothes and perfume... Hmmm... True... But I still need to cut down my expenses especially in shopping... Sigh...

I am not going to city centre for the next 2-3 weeks... I promise... Even if I go, I am not supposed to buy any stuff... Speaking of which, I have the thought of going to Cribbs Causeway... I have one more thing to buy... Hahaha... Go away, the devil in me... Stop enticing me... I must learn not to be led by the devil in me...

I must substitute shopping with cooking... That will be even better... But I will grow fat very fast in that way... Hmmm... I need to search for new hobby... :S

Take care and miss ya... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~

No comments: