Saturday, November 1, 2008

I miss... =(

I MISS MALAYSIA!!! I miss the sun... I miss the food... I miss my hot chocolate... I miss the weather... I miss the people there... I miss the yumcha session... I miss my bed... I miss my house... I miss mummy... I MISS EVERYTHING!!!

I don't like the weather now... The temperature is driving me nuts... It's forever so cold even with four layers of clothing... This is when I didn't even step out of my room yet... I didn't even open my window... And there's heater some more...

With the heater on without opening the window, my nose will bleed... But if I open the window, I'll be freezing... What should I do???

My hands crack, my waist cracks, my thigh cracks... This happens even when I apply lotion everyday... Tell me what I should do again??? At the very least, I don't experience all these when I am back in Malaysia... This is plain torturing... I am miserable enough... I am suffering now...

It's not officially winter yet... Will I be able to survive through winter??? God bless me... Now only I realise how bad I am in taking care of myself... Been having bad cough lately... Sigh... I miss the Shi Hui back in Malaysia who does not fall sick easily and does not have any skin problem...

SHI HUI, PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND I MISS YOU SO MUCH... =(

Shi Hui~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hei,chua...
miss u too la..
do take good care of urself there..
wear more thick clothing...
drink more water..
hope u get well soon...
take care n miss ya...
muackss....

ShiHui said...

i m trying vry best to take good care of myself...
sigh...
nyway, thx...
miss u too...
tk care n miss ya...
muacksss... :)

Phoenix said...

don sound so misery... :) cheer up and take care of yourself. we all miss u too...

ShiHui said...

wahaha...
not miserable, not miserable...
shopping here is still fun...
think of the good things...
hahaha...

Anonymous said...

faint~~
still thinking of shopping n is in POUNDS!!
haha.... really shopping queen... haha....

ShiHui said...

i know it's in pounds...
but one zara t shirt is like 6-9 pounds only...
still considered cheap if convert to ringgit...
anyway, the title of shopping queen is quite difficult to get rid of...
hahaha...