Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Back in action... :D

Hello boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen... Sorry sorry for MIB (missing in blog) for so long... Must be missing me a lot... Hehehe... Hmmm... I was not away from Bristol... Just that I have not been at home most of the time... Very very busy... With shopping and dinner outside... Hahaha... It's normal because it's holiday now... And all the shops in the city centre are having SALES!!!! I can hear the steps of Boxing Day now... Woohoo... Countdown to Boxing Day : 2 days...

I just came back from Bath yesterday... Bath in the sense of the name of a place... Not mandi... Nice building, nice food and nice trip... Happy happy... Had BBQ after coming back from Bath at Pay Chee's place... Had tang yuan there as well... Winter solstice was celebrated in that manner... Yay!!! Bath pictures are already uploaded in Facebook... :D

Oh my god... How come I can't think of anything to update here... Sweat... Anyway, I am not missing... Still at Bristol... Hahaha... Take care and miss ya... Merry Xmas... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~

No comments: