Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to me... :D:D:D

Well, everyone must be wondering how did I spend my 21st birthday in this cold land??? Hahaha... I can definitely describe it with a word... It's a BLAST!!!! Imagine the birthday girl crying on her birthday... You guys can imagine how lucky she is with her darlings here...

I have no idea when did the whole plan started... But my darling is smart enough... Accompanied me to Cribbs Causeway on Friday just to know what I really wanted... She came back to Filton together with me and went to Cribbs Causeway again with Pay Chee... I am really really touched... The ride to Cribss Causeway took about 45minutes per way... Imagine four rides in a day and that night it was raining quite heavily still... Love ya, darling... In fact, they have been dropping me thousand hints since last night they came to my place... Being the normal ignorant and blur me, of course I didn't manage to suspect anything...

They skipped the last hour of lecture just to plan for my birthday surprise... Was still wondering how come they leave me alone to attend the lecture today... You guys are forgiven... Will lend you my notes tomorrow... Hahaha... The whole thing started today after my lecture which ended at 6.30pm... As what I promised Sprina yesterday, I'll go her house find her, then she'll follow me back home to put my stuff then we'll meet at the restaurant for dinner... But when I reach home, I am unable to open the door of my house... My housemate, Echo being the accomplice opened the door and slammed the door on me... I noticed something is not right because I saw a few shadows while I was walking... Not knowing what is really going on, I entered the house after Echo opened the door for me... On the floor, there was lights with the words, SH 21... There are birthday cards, present and muffins with the word "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHI HUI :) :)" There are altogether 21 muffins at the staircase with candle lit on it... I am really really too surprised that I am speechless and that was when tears started to roll...

The next thing was plates of fresh cream being thrown over my face... Gosh... I seriously cannot imagine the whole situation with me holding the plates to chase at everyone... No one wanted my kiss or hug... Sigh... There was muffins, cheese cake and fresh cream as my birthday cakes... Not forgetting my FreeSpririt jacket and Roxy mitten... Love ya guys so much and all the wishes from my darlings and housemates... You guys are simply too lovely... Muacksss...

Oh ya... Initially they wanted to steal my house keys from my bag to sneak into my house... Luckily, I am smart enough to keep my keys in some place that they could not find it even though I left my bag with them for a few times in a day... Hahaha... Anyway, that was the only thing I am proud of myself... The rest of the event proves that I am still the Blur Queen... The octopus... Sigh... Hahaha...

Not forgetting all the smses, friendster comments, chatbox shoutouts, facebook walls, blog posts and msn wishes... You guys are really really wonderful... I really had a memorable and unforgetable birthday this year... I may be far from my usual gang and family... But somehow this is the most wonderful and craziest birthday I ever had... Thanks a million... Muackss muacksss...

There goes the 32 hours of my 21st birthday... I spent 29 out of the 32 hours being excited... Hahaha... I slept only for 3hours last night and now it's 12.09am and I am blogging... Tomorrow I have to clean my house which is full of fresh cream now... And also my clothes, scarf, jeans and jacket which are all full of cream... As for myself, I cleaned it before going for dinner just now... Hahaha...

I promise this memory will last me forever... It's great to have each and everyone of you in my life... Love ya... Muacksss muacksss muacksss...

Shi Hui~

No comments: