Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bye bye honeymoon...

It has been almost 3months I am in Bristol which means I have been honeymoon-ing for the past 3months as well... Been indulging and pampering myself with all sorts of food, shopping and outing... As a result, nothing has been done in regards to my studies... I AM REGRETTING LIKE HELL NOW!!!

I have deadlines to meet in two weeks' time, one test in one month time and two more deadlines and a two presentations in two less than 2months' time... The thought of these seriously scare me out... I am mentally exhausted now... I look like a panda now... Hahaha... I have to force myself not to sleep so much every night... Forcing my eyes to be wide open... Sometime to the extent of staring blankly at the laptop screen... This is way way way torturing...

AMA, AIC, IF, AIC, FM and CRTP... Faint...

P/S : I am fine... Still can take it... Add oil, Shi Hui...

Take care everyone... Off to class now... Miss ya... Muackssss.... :D:D:D

Shi Hui~

2 comments:

m!Ch3lle said...

chua chua...
u better don torture urself la..
sleep in very important , u know...
i don wish i see a panda when u come back..
erm.. i would suggest u to manage ur time lo..
or u can cut down on ur blog...
hahahaha..
jkjk...
anyway, take good care of urself ya..
miss ya loads...
muackssss...

ShiHui said...

don worry... i say say only la... i m a pig la... need 2sleep vry early de... hahaha... cutting down on blog writing??? hmmm... not even in my consideration... even before sleep n before go out for class oso can blog la... this post was posted before i went out this morning... hahaha... i will take good care of myself... don worry... it's only for dec n jan... after tat, honeymoon again... kakaka... miss ya 2... muackssss... :D:D:D