Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Pay Chee... :D

Three days after my birthday or should I say two days, we had another birthday party... Our youngest girl here... Pay Chee... Hahaha... Last night, we went to Obento to celebrate her birthday... There's wasn't any whipped cream or cakes... Surprising??? We must behave because we are not at our own house... It's at a japanese restaurant... Yummy sushi and karaoke... But most of the songs are weird especially English songs... Chinese and Hokkien songs ain't that bad... Got the feeling that we are no longer in UK because you won't get to listen to mandarin songs unless in your own room...

The birthday cake was a big water melon, the birthday girl's favourite food... Nice recylced birthday card plus the equation... I had a hard time hiding myself... Can't even walked in comfort at Cabot Circus because I am not supposed to be there... It's meant as a a surprise for the birthday girl... Managed to give her a small surprise... She is too smart to fall into our trick... Sweat... Anyway, it has been such an enjoyable week... Happy Birthday again... Wakaka...

Guess what... My winter break starts today!!! Woohoo... Happy holidays to me... Assignments assignments assignments... Must really make full use of this winter break... Mark my words... Wahaha... By the way, all the shops in the city are having big sales... I want my Lacoste shoes now!!! Sigh~~~

Take care and miss ya... Muacksss...

No comments: