Saturday, December 13, 2008

Blur Life...

Hahaha... All these while, I have been "showing off" about everything in Bristol especially my cooking skills... In fact, all those embarassing, unwanted and ugly moments have been kept a secret... Hehe... Well, it's time to reveal them... :P

Hmmm... There was twice when I nearly burnt the whole house down by putting my pizza either in the microwave or oven for too long... Can u imagine my whole pizza turned as black as charcoal??? And the whole house is full of smoke just like being burnt down... Hahahaha...

The second time is when I came up with a dark and light soy sauce, hoi sin sauce, sugar and black pepper chicken... Can anyone imagine the mixture of all those sauce together with chicken??? Ermmm... The end result is somehow like black pepper chicken... Luckily I managed to save that dishes...

There is this incident that I fell at campus because I was dreaming while walking... Too engrossed in my thought that I didn't realise that there's a small staircase there... Sweat... Of course it's painful and super embarassing... Sigh...

Those are the three most significant incident that I can thought of... On average, one embarassing moment in a month is more than enough... Hahaha...

Take care and miss ya... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~~

2 comments:

chareli said...

i got nothing else to say to you but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Phoenix said...

well... everyone do have their own embarrass moment... Rite mich?? my mentos moment? watever... juz tat we all don reveal it... haha