Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stop me!!!!

Oh my goodness gracious... Oh my Buddha... Why on earth are both my hands so itchy as to key in the word "animal" and "roxy" in the google search bar... Now my heart is feeling super itchy... If only it can be scratched... But too bad it can't... I saw a bag or should I say TWO bags that I want so much now... Then I saw a purse again... I just bought one the other time... Cribbs Causeway... I am coming soon~~~~ My mind is not so into the Miss Selfridge jacket and Animal hoodie anymore now... Hehe... This is because it has been ages since I saw the jacket and hoodie... They might have new arrivals now...

Am I supposed to console myself by saying it's meant to reward me for not shopping for the past four weeks??? Can I buy myself a birthday present as well as a Xmas present??? For everyone's information, I used the same excuses when I emo the other time... These are ways to shop without guilt... Can the same excuses be used twice??? Is it convincing enough to overcome my own barriers of the heart??? By the way, I am not emo this time... Don't worry...

Or should I think of credit crunch??? Recession??? BUT I have not been shopping for so long... In addition, we need consumers like me to stimulate the economy... We need to spend to bring the economy out of the recession... Christmas is around the corner... New Year is approaching... Chinese New Year is in less than 2months time...

I seem to have more reasons to shop rather than not shop... Anyone disagree??? Or anyone have any reason on why I shouldn't shop??? Please help me kill the cravings in me... I can suffer from insomnia over that two bags...

Feedbacks are appreciated... Take care and miss ya... Muackssss... :D:D:D

Shi Hui~~

3 comments:

m!Ch3lle said...

OMG!!!
u are so addicted to shop...
shopaholic....
haize...
i won't stop u from buying things that u want cos i'm the one who are giving u the money...
however, i feel that u can buy 1 bag rather than 2...
like wat u said recession le...
though it can stimulate the economy but still better don overboard la..
haha....
my nagging habit comes again...
wahahaha...
like mother like daughter...

m!Ch3lle said...

i mean addicted to shopping..

ShiHui said...

"i won't stop u from buying things u want cos i'm the one who are giving me money.." wahahaha... if someone is willing to sponsor me, then i won b having headache... yeah... i know it's more appropriate 2buy one instead of both cos it sounds crazy... hahaha... thx anyway... i m still thinking... haha...