Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve... :(

It has been two years consecutively that Christmas Eve is celebrated in a so-so feeling... Although there were dinner and stuff like that, but the feeling each year is really bad... Not because of no Santa... Last year I had almost the whole big family celebrating Christmas Eve with me... But it was because that was the 7th day of my great grandma's death... This year I had turkey and salmon on Christmas Eve... Well, it was a wonderful and sumptuous dinner... But my mood was not feeling good... Emo again on Christmas Eve... Sweat jor... This time it's not normal emo... My table nearly flooded... I am almost hopeless and incurable... Anyway, I am exaggerating on the flood part... Hahaha...

Tomorrow will be a better day hopefully... Have another Christmas dinner to attend... Countdown to Boxing Day : 1 day... Somehow this will lift up my spirit at least a bit... :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone... Take care and miss ya... Muacksss... For those having Christmas party tonight, have fun and enjoy... :D:D:D

Shi Hui~~~

No comments: